Here are the top five reasons to use Send Out Cards in your direct sales business. Ready to try a card for free? Go to http://cardswithheather.com
1) Birthdays. Your team members and clients will be so happy you’ve remembered their special day with an actual card- not an ecard, but a card in the mail. The system emails you in advance of the birthday to remind you to send the card.
2) Contact management system. Instead of having a team roster on your desk and profile cards for clients in a file box and a neighborhood phone directory in the kitchen, you can have all your contacts online and group them easily, making it simple to send a card to one group with the click of a button.
3) Customization. With greeting cards at the store, you get what they have. With Send Out Cards, you may upload photos of products, before and after photos of makeover clients, photos of an organized kitchen (for you Tupperware reps), or photos of you wearing a terrific piece of jewelry (Cookie Lee or Lia Sophia anyone?). Customized cards go a long way towards helping clients and potential clients recognize you as creative and fun.
4) An offline autoresponder. Just as your email system (aweber, constant contact, etc) can be used to send out an ezine with articles or notices about sales and promotions, your card campaigns in the Send Out Cards system can be used as your offline autoresponder. You can set up a new client to receive a card at two days, two weeks, and two months. Or you can set up a new team member to receive a postcard once a week. You create the cards, set up the system, and walk away.
5) Gifts. Need to recognize new team members? Need to motivate team members who have been with you a while? Need to thank a new client who recently spent plenty? It’s fun to send a card and attach a box of brownies or a Starbucks gift card without leaving your home to purchase the gift or gift card. Multiple times I’ve gotten a call about a new baby and while the new mom was on the phone with me telling me about her new bundle of joy, I was creating a card (pulling a photo off her facebook page to customize it!), and attaching an awesome baby gift. By the time we were off the phone, a gift was ready to be mailed and I didn’t have to hit the mall or the post office.
It’s amazing to me how many direct sellers are still using handwritten postcards when they can save so much time using this system. You can try it for free by sending a card at http://cardswithheather.com
Aside from parenting special needs twins, Heather Price represents three direct sales and network marketing companies. She started with a popular skin care/ cosmetics company in 2000, and added the greeting card and video email companies in 2008 and 2012 specifically to encourage other direct sales professionals to use out of the box tools to promote their businesses. Heather enjoys selling the products and building teams with these companies. Do you need extra income? You can find out more from the “work with Heather” pull down menu at http://heatheramyprice.com In 2012 she added social media services to her portfolio. For a limited number of clients, she tweets, pins, posts, connects, curates content, uploads videos, and generally explodes the social media presence of small businesses. Heather’s businesses can be found at http://shopskincarewithheather.com , http://cardswithheather.com , and http://videoemailswithheather.com . To ask Heather about her social media services, simply email her at firstname.lastname@example.org